X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

These people do whatever they want.

I moved out and got a charge for the stove repairs, ok great. Nevermind the fact that when I moved into the apartment the carpet was dented with dead insects throughout the apartment, and after email correspondence I never get a reply back to get the issue resolved. This is a recurring pattern with Fountain Pointe, and I will get to that in a bit.

Next, I pay the charge of within the 20 day time frame that they gave me, exactly 17 days in, great ... EXCEPT the people here decided to send my charge off to collections anyways BEFORE 20 days, so I get a nice letter in the mail telling me I owe a debt collection agency. Huh, funny how that works. I call Fountain Pointe because now I need another piece of proof that I owe nothing, and instead of getting them on the phone I get a courtesy email.

No apologies for their mistakes, nothing. When I talked to them about my grievences after I leave Loye Wilis asks me if I bothered telling the manager, to which I replied that I did. After that, radio silence. As usual Fountain Pointe is not a great place to live in, the customer service is below the worst, and well just expect for these people to do whatever they want once you leave. Lastly, I might get a reply from their social media department telling me that I can always call back to vet my concerns, blah blah blah, but let's face it. It's a farce.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2020 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/fountain-pointe-las-colinas/irving-texas-unethical-1497308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair