X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Freewallet -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nic — union NJ United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Freewallet I invested approx $2900 and account was never unlocked, no verification yet, 14 emails, they asked for proof of ownership which I sent trades, ID, all kinds of documentation, yet all the responses are "A ticket has been created". What a RIPOFF!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS A WALLET!!!!

*Consumer Suggestion: I CAN HELP!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AS A WALLET!!!! I bought DOGE in it and as it stands today my acct is over $18,000 and can't touch it!!! Watch these companies that are based overseas, they cannot be touched!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2021 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/freewallet/i-invested-approx-account-no-1507252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN HELP!

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Reach out to me as soon as you have a minute, I can help you. This is no scam either, look me up before you call or email me, I'm a real guy, haha...

Jeff Firman

469-424-3033 ext 536

Jeff.Firman@tuckeralbin.com

I won't waste any of yours or my time..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair