X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: G World Properties - Florida Orlando

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Daisy — Orlando FL United States
  • G World Properties 7682 Dr Phillips Blvd Suite B Florida, Orlando United States

G World Properties Jeremy Gomez Mike Perez Horrible Service - Racist People Florida Orlando

As a Black woman walking into their office to purchase a home they gave me the run arround that none of their agents was available to help me. A company with 150 agents and the secretary would not recommend one.

I had called and hour before and they told me to walk right in that they could be of service. As soon as they saw I was black they gave me several excuses and even told me to try the Real Estate office across the street.

Realtors work on commission and they never turn down a qualified client. Specially someone buying cash like me. Horrible service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2019 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/g-world-properties/florida-orlando-jeremy-omez-1489046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair