X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GBS Enterprises - Deerfield Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Robert — Mt. Washington United States
  • GBS Enterprises 1000E Hillsboro Blvd, Suite #102 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States

GBS Enterprises Ignore my concern. Deerfield Beach Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have been trying to get my kitchen Table repaired for over 4 months now. It started back in November of 2019. Something got spilled or placed on my Kitchen table and removed the finish. I was very patience with the furniture store and they was helpful. They messed up on my warranty papers and it took some time to get it right. I called GBS and they sent a repair person out and he said he could not fix it, it needed replaced.

He took pictures and said he will turn in the paperwork to get it replaced. This was over 2 months ago. 3 weeks ago I called GBS and they said they will look into it. I have heard nothing from them. I have 2 other piece of furniture under their care. If I get this much grief over this table, then I expect the same if I call in for future issues. What a waste of my time and my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2020 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/gbs-enterprises/deerfield-beach-florida-1494357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair