X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: G&E Auto Repair - Lockhart TX

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Paul — Luling Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • G&E Auto Repair 1412 S. Commerce Lockhart, TX United States

G&E Auto Repair Guy - Owner Kevin - Son Repaired Oil leak, turbo, amd changed tranmission oil Lockhart TX

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

DANGER...

I took my F250 Supercrew with 7.3l diesel as recommended by a local acquaintance who said he had used for his company F350 Diesels. I receive my truck back SEVEN MONTHS AND 4 DAYS and it broke down when I drove it back to Colorado. I broke my foot and shattered my knee slipping on the oil leaking from my truck when it broke down. The medical cost are going through the ceiling.

When I had dropped off y truck at G&E I had told Kevin (Guy's son) that "Repaired" my truck NOT to put on a new oil cooler because it had been recently replaced.

When it was repaired (?) to the tune of $4,900. The original quote for repair was not to exceed $3,400. I flew back to retrieve my "Finished" truck on THREE occasions when Guy said that it "definitely would be ready on Wednesday (or a Friday)". When I picked the truck up Kevin laughed and bragged that he put in a new Oil Cooler and I had to pay the additional $700.

I called Guy (Owner) Weekly during the seven months. I have a residence in Luling TX and Broomfield CO. During the period I had relatives that passed by G&E Auto Repair. They indicated that the truck was sitting outside of G&E for 5 MONTHS in the same spot I left my F250. The claims it was "in the bays and almost completed" were bold face lies.

The breakdown was due to faulty workmanship which include being charged for new parts but were in reality to be used or installed incorrectly. Parts and accessories were removed from my truck, tools and electronic equipment were stolen out of my truck. To repair the F250 and correcting items like G&E hack sawed Engine Alignment Pins, Broken off bolts to the water pump, and way too many G&E induced damages to list here.

Due to the damages, removed parts, and poor workmanship by G&E it cost me over $9,000 for a Colorado Mechanic to fix the damages and repair the engine as claimed by G&E.  Now; My 7.3L now it runs great and is dependable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2021 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ge-auto-repair/lockhart-tx-guy-owner-kevin-1510482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair