X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Donna — San Antonio TX United States
  • GM Van Lines 2936 NW 27th St Lauderdale Lakes, FL United States

GM Van Lines GM damaged a few things, but the most egregious is that they lost my full size mattress, which is on the inventory list, then claimed they never put it on the truck! I immediately called GM to see if they could locate the mattress, but they instructed me to file a claim, which I did many times and they refuse to reimburse me for the lost mattress. Lauderdale Lakes FL

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

GM came to my home on Dec 15, 2018, last minute and on time, so I'll give them that. But that's where the compliments end. Aside from dumping all of my household goods on the road because they wanted to charge me extra to enter the apartment complex (the truck was too big), and damaging a few of my items, they completely lost my full size mattress.

I submitted my receipt for the mattress and the inventory list with the mattress clearly on it, but they are now saying the mattress never got loaded and \, therefor, will not admit to losing the mattress or reimbursing me for the it. I called GM immediately the day they delivered, January 15, 2019 to inform them it was lost.

They claimed they looked in the warehouse for it but then when they said they couldn't find it, they instructed me to file a claim, which I did. Now they refurse to reimburese me stating the mattress was never loaded on the truck, which is a false statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2019 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/gm-van-lines/lauderdale-lakes-fl-damaged-i-1482391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair