Complaint Review: Godaddy( Customer Service: Rohit Kumar and CEO: Nikhil Arora) - Scottsdale Arizona
- Godaddy( Customer Service: Rohit Kumar and CEO: Nikhil Arora) 14455 N Hayden Rd Ste 100 Scottsdale, Arizona United States
Godaddy( Customer Service: Rohit Kumar and CEO: Nikhil Arora) The information represented in the website was wrong, they were ignoring my complaint and were utterly unprofessional. Scottsdale Arizona
I have several complaints which are raised several times by other customers, however no resolution came up. I had a yearly subscription with Godaddy which is expired on 4.4.2020. Prior to canceling my subscription they sent an email indicating that I have to renew the payment. I have already changed my domain to another provider since I was not satisfied with the provided service for a year. I have decided to go on and move my hosting as well, however prior to doing this I needed to save all my databases and files in one place. But, i could not access my website, it is just simply shut down without notice or anything.
Here are the problems:
1. There was no prior notice from the company stating that I won't have access to my website, neither to its files nor to anything at all.
2. When I contacted the support, live chat (who literally wasted my time, screenshots of the conversation and all the lies will be provided), they said that I have to pay in order for them to open my website and save my files, otherwise they can't help.
3. Then the member of support(Bhaskar) found a "solution" stating that I need to subscribe for 1 month and then they will process the refund, apart from this I will have access to the website for 1 month even after refund and cancellation of my subscription. FALSE PROMISES!
4. Once i processed the payment, instead of charging $9.99, they charged me 12$ in total without any explanation.
5. After activation and having access to my files i have decided to go on with guideline that they provided in the website in order to download my files, this guide happened to represent false information, which was a clear waste of my time!
6. When i contacted the support member( Rohit Kumar), he said that his colleague was wrong and that he will file a complaint against him, and that my website for 1 month won't be accessible even after cancellation.
He started lying about guidelines on the website for which clearly i had no access, I was asking one question but he was clearly ignoring me and moving to another thing. Wasting my time all around about everything, Screenshots of conversation is attached!
After contacting CEO of the company via LinkedIn, since my concern was not addressed properly, My Complaint was ignored from his side as well. I can provide the proof and screenshots of all the messages upon request.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2020 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/godaddy-customer-service-ceo/scottsdale-arizona-website-1494565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.