X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GoodCreditBuilders - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Harold — Los Angeles Ca United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • GoodCreditBuilders Los Angeles , California United States

GoodCreditBuilders.com Kenneth Tod Nelson Ripped me off for $1200 Ignores my Calls Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Assumptions Vs Facts

*Consumer Comment: Poor, Poor Baby!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I'm looking to move into a new apartment because my lease is up. So I called him because he was referred to me by a friend. To fix my credit. I explain to him that it was imperative that I get this done in a certain time because I need to move. He told me 30 to 60 days. He said $1200, I said ok I'll do it. I paid for two things credit repair. And the trade line. Both of which were to help my credit score and fix my credit. He recommended the trade line. I just wanted my credit to be fixed. When I emailed him that my credit score have gone down. He asked me if I had taken anything on or had any new accounts I said no which is 100% the truth and he knows it as well.

I Explain to him that I was hesitant because the last guy I paid to fix my credit ghosted me after I paid them. He assured me that he would not do the same thing. Plus it was a referral from a friend of mine. Who he also still owes money. And has not gotten what she wanted to get and what she had paid for. 60 days had gone by and I had finally saw the trade line show up on my credit report. Only thing is. He claims he's number one,, but did not get any of the negative items taken off of my credit report before the trade line hit. Therefore the trade line did nothing for my credit. And it was a waste of money.

I called and asked what the deal was and he told me that he would make sure that he either got me a new trade line or he would refund me my money if it didn't end up working out it is now four months later. I called him he doesn't answer his phone. I called his office and his PA tells me she doesn't know what to do at this point. He's not answering his phone he won't get back to you. And his secretary Melissa was quite embarrassed and could not believe that he wasn't hitting me back. I'm not a mean person. I am not the type of person that yells And acts irate on the phone.

I was very respectful this whole time even though I'm facing A lot more hardships now that I wasted his money with him and he did not fix my credit. He still to this day has not hit me back and not said anything at all about refunding me my money or getting me a new tree line which he promised with his own mouth. Two months ago. I can't stress it enough how no one in their right mind should ever pay this man any money to do anything. I'm sure he is fixed a couple of peoples credit in the past. But both me and the person who referred me are waiting for our money back and we've spent thousands with him and he jacked us and ripped us off 100% no if Ann's or butts about it we got robbed.

Now he's on Instagram saying he's the number one credit person and blah blah blah. He is a snake a ConMan a user and karma is going to get him very soon good credit builders thumbs down!!! They sent me the numbers after I complained where you can clearly see my score had gone down

initial score 670 626 603

current score 613 609 620

Don't hire this man. He's a crook and actually made my credit worse for $1200

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2021 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/goodcreditbuildersdotcom/los-angeles-california-tod-1512512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Assumptions Vs Facts

AUTHOR: Demon Slayer - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Hey Kenneth,,, you idiot Demon! if it isn't Kenneth then I'll say.... find something better to do with your time then troll someone trying to take down a slime-ball. What you have said here is blaspheme. You must promise people things you can’t deliver on also huh?  Unlike yourself who defends people that rip off random people. On a site called ripoffreport!! By the way,, A dead Beat does the type of thing you just did.

I travel the world and have involved myself in just about everything you wish you have done with your pathetic life. From touring with musicians you probably daydream about being, and making good money doing it too. I'm a self taught master classical pianist and one of the best Audio engineers in the country. Ive revolutionized things you can’t even comprehend. Ive worked on feature films that you probably love and last but not least.

I don't need to rip people off to make a living. Like the scum bag who’s name should be in the topic of your post. You are the scum bags right hand that defends immoral action against hard working genuine people because you would rather make the victim look bad than have to admit that you're the troll in the business world like a roach on the bottom of an adult arcade covered in the  waste of 100 stranger’s instant self gratification.

You’re probably Praying for a douge coin spike and pleasing yourself to a VHS of Broiler Room. Instead of contributing to a crypto spike. Get A Life! By the Way Kenneth! if you think I'm stopping here and going to give up. Youre gravely mistaken. I'll spend another $1200 just to make sure I get to see your Karma come back on you!!

Poor, Poor Baby!

AUTHOR: Irv - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, October 06, 2021

What YOU wanted to do is pay somebody to COVER UP your SELF CREATED deadbeat reputation which NOBODY can do. Now you’re here to cry, whine and wail because you think this guy defrauded you when YOU INTENT WAS TO...DEFRAUD...a new creditor into thinking you have this great credit reputation! You sorry, stinking deadbeats make decent people want to throw up as the result of YOUR STENCH!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair