X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ROCO — Fort Worth Texas USA
  • Grand Teton Professionals Internet USA

Wholesale Shelf Corporation Grand Teton Professionals, Fast UnsecuredTop Tradelines, Inquiry Busters, Deletion Expert, Corporate Cash Credit Destroyed credit, stole my money, theft, identity theft Internet *UPDATE FTC Investigation: Grand Teton Professionals, LLC, Mait Management Inc,  Demand Dynamics, Atomium Corps Inc, Startup Masters NJ Inc, First Incorporation Services Inc., First Incorporation Services Inc., Marcio G. Andrade

*General Comment: Grand Teton professionals

Find out more here.
How to fix

LAST UPDATED: January 17, 2020

CASE STATUS:  Pending

Federal Trade Commission v. Grand Teton Professionals, LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company; 99th Floor LLC, a Florida limited liability company; Mait Management Inc., a New York corporation; Demand Dynamics, a Florida limited liability company; Atomium Corps Inc., a Wyoming corporation; Atomium Corps Inc., a Colorado corporation; Startup Masters NJ Inc., a Wyoming corporation; Startup Masters NJ Inc., a New Jersey corporation; First Incorporation Services Inc., a Wyoming corporation; First Incorporation Services Inc., a Florida corporation; Douglas C. Filter, in his individual and corporate capacity; and Marcio G. Andrade, in his individual and corporate capacity

At the Federal Trade Commission’s request, a federal court has temporarily halted and frozen the assets of Grand Teton Professionals, an alleged credit repair scheme that charged illegal upfront fees and falsely claimed to repair consumers’ credit. The company and other defendants are charged with violating the FTC Act and several provisions of the Credit Repair Organizations Act, the Telemarketing Sales Rule, the Consumer Review Fairness Act, the Truth in Lending Act, and the Electronic Funds Transfer Act.
Click here to read the CASE TIMELINE..

----------------------------------------------

I ordered my shelf corporation along with several of their other services over four months ago. The sales person I was working with seems to have conveniently forgotten to start several of the processes needed to actually get everything done in time. Now he will not answer me regarding a discount for the lost time or effort put in nor can he give me a definite timeline of when I will actually be able to have the company ready for funding.

Their credit repair service has brought my score down over 50 points since I started working with them!

The funding they want to give you is mostly credit cards. Well, don't buy credit repair and the funding at once. They will get you a lot of credit cards, then use those to pay your balance, then you are unable to get the funding they promised because of the high balances they created on your cards leaving you unable to be the guarantor on the very thing you went to them for help with in the first place.

Steer clear! I have been fighting this for four months and it looks like I have several more to go. Unfortunately, I may have to turn them all over to the FBI for investigation.
BTW they have a disclaimer under their return policy that if you notify the credit card companies of their potential scam then you have to pay 200% of the total cost! I am getting an attorney involved to get me out of this mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2017 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/grand-teton-professionals/internet-wholesle-shelf-fst-1371010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Grand Teton professionals

AUTHOR: I can help - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I have filed a report and it was taken down. If you contact a attorney please contact me I can help you. My email dbabackbone@gmail.com. These people will do anything to keep their money rolling in and I will do anything to stop them. They are what's wrong with the world today.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair