X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Green Dot Bank - Pasadena California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Eileen — Lubbock Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After searching for my #3 stimulus check since march, 2021 and contact with irs, I received a letter from irs stating my check was deposited into an account at green dot bank. I have never had an account with this bank.

I immediately sent message to this bank via their facebook page. I tried calling this bank but have not been able to speak to anyone. Someone fraudulently opened up an account at this bank in my name and received my stimulus check of $2800.00, made out to me and my husband.  The irs had sent me stimuls paper checks for # 1 and 2.  We are seniors, near 80 years old and are in dire need of our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2021 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/green-dot-bank/pasadena-california-account-1510321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair