X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gypside -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mara — Hollywood United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Gypside United States

Gypside They do not accept returns and refuse to refund even when they ship the wrong item.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered 10 Silver Love Dog Paw bracelets on 2/14/2020 for a dog-themed event. After a delay, I received 10 basketball-themed bracelets on 3/21/2020. I emailed the company the same day I recieved the package to ask to return the incorrect order and receive either the correct order or for a refund.

I was asked to provide photos to prove I received the wrong bracelets. I provided the photos. They then responded by offering me a $5 gift card toward a future purchase. As I'd spent $39.99 on the bracelets, a $5 gift card for a company I'll never order from again was unacceptable. I notified them by email that I expected a full refund as they had not sent the product I requested.

I was again asked for photos. I again provided them. I was again offered a $5 gift card. At that point, I realized I was dealing with a roboresponder of some sort and was unable to contact a human being.

I have filed a merchant dispute with the credit card company of the card I used to purchase the items. I am filing this complaint because I believe this is a scam website, and I hope that they can be shut down so that other consumers do not waste money and time dealing with this fraudlent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2020 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/gypside/accept-returns-refuse-refund-1493363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair