What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: HairClub - Delray Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: E-Credit — Delray Beach Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • HairClub 1625 S Congress Ave Suite 404 Delray Beach, Florida United States

HairClub Misleading and outright lied about treating a non-treatable hair condition (Male Pattern Baldness) Delray Beach Florida

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

To whom it may concern,

In 2019, I went to HairClub because they stated that they could "restore" my hair loss. They use an indepth process of applying a special topical solution to your hair, along with providing you with some pills and Moxidille to apply to your hair every day. Every three months, they evaluate your progress by taking a "Trike Examination", which basically means that they take pictures of your head and compare them to the hair growth in prior months.

When I attended, they initially took a Trike Exam of my hair loss, then proceeded to enroll me into their program. They even set me up with a line of credtit from Commenity Capital bank so I could purchase a Capillus lazer cap for my hair, which costed around $2k. After the first three months and my first Trike Exam, they stated that there has been some hair growth; so I continued the process. Another three months later, they stated/ showed me via the Trike Exam that there has been even more hair growth, or so they said. Fast forward another six months and, not only was my bald spot stil bald, but it had spread to other areas of my crown. They kkept insisting that I was gaining new hair follicles, but that wasn't true. So, I got fed up and went to see an ACTUEL  Dermatologist/ MD. They told me I had "Male Pattern Boldness", which can't be treated by any topical solutions. pills etc. Only a surgical procedure such as a hair transplant would do the trick.

I WAS PISSED and could have saved a lot of my hair, had they'd just informed me that I had male pattern boldness and that their "solution" wouldn't work with my condition.

These people AREN'T MD's and they neglect to inform you of the facts regarding whether or not you have a treatable hair condition or not. COMPLETE SCAM. They caused me to loos more of my hair throughout the entire year I went to their facility, knowing very well that my condition wasn't treatable by their solutions. They attempted to pretend that they're MD's by attempting to treat a condition that can only be treated by an ACTUAL hair transplant specialist (licensed MD).

STAY AWAY FROM HairClub in Delray Beach, FL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2021 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hairclub/delray-beach-florida-outright-1513252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content