X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1492066

Complaint Review: 3 Hermanos Mexican food - 3Q8Q+XR Rockwood, Michigan, Estados Unidos

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bad — Rockwood Michigan Chicago United States
  • 3 Hermanos Mexican food 33019 W Jefferson Ave, Rockwood, MI 48173, Estados Unidos 3Q8Q+XR Rockwood, Michigan, Estados Unidos United States

3 Hermanos Mexican food Low quality food, high prices and owner with very bad customer service. detroit 3Q8Q+XR Rockwood, Michigan, Estados Unidos

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Is not the first time

*Consumer Comment: 3 Hermanos restaurant ripio you off

The food of very low quality, I found a hair in my food claim the waiter, the boy called the owner this said that it was a hair of mine that could not do anything. That he had more care for the next one when the dish arrived served with hair from the kitchen, incredible pity service, cleanliness and attention NEVER VISIT this MEXICAN restaurant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2020 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hermanos-mexican-food/qqxr-rockwood-michigan-unidos-1492066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Is not the first time

AUTHOR: Ada - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, February 27, 2020

I was working at 3 Hermanos Restaurant. They are very bad people they fired me because I was reporting some weird movement in the bathroom I suppose that some employer was selling drugs.

When I told to the owner Arnulfo Ramirez he immediately fired me without paying my wage, very rude I told me to shut up otherwise something was going to happen to me. Very nasty people.

3 Hermanos restaurant ripio you off

AUTHOR: Raul Ruiz Gonzales - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, February 22, 2020

We decided to have a birthday party at 3 Hermanos Restaurant. What a bad decision!! The food was horrible and very expansive and the waiters had a very bad attitude. We paid with my credit card and we left. A couple of weeks after I realized that I was charged double the amount of the bill.

When my wife tried to contact the owner Arnulfo Ramirez Villanueva several times but he never answers. He sent her a very rude message threatening, insulting and disrespecting her. He said that he knows very dangerous people that can harm us.

I asked around and in fact, he claims to be affiliated to the Mexican cartels  Please be very careful in dealing with them. Save your money, and avoid 3 Hermanos restaurant if you don't want to have a hard time.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair