X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I made a purchase of points as I and my son were of the understanding that the week purchased many years earlier with Silverleaf was almost unusable and or prohibited future stays and options as the new system had changed to points. The purchase I made of 120,000 points has not lent us any better experiences nor has it allowed for a guaranteed week as the Silverleaf contract did. Furthermore, we made the purchase in IL and were not informed that the property or points would be deeded in TX.

The fees for this timeshare have only risen even though I was told they would not. My son signed as a member-only to use the ownership but has been contacted as an owner and is listed on the deed as a co-owner being liable for the loan. I relied upon the representations of the company and its agents during the meeting regarding the points. I also relied upon the word of the agents that day that my son was not to be a co-owner or liable for the loan in which he is. I was tricked and deceived by quick talkers and am not happy with the services or the actions of the agents.

I am asking that Holiday Inn Vacations Club remove my son and or retain the contract as I am willing to relinquish it completely. I am willing to work with Holiday Inn but I will not be making any further payments until a resolution can be agreed upon. Holiday Inn has not tried to contact me to work out the contract issues. They do call almost daily if not more to ask for payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2020 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/holiday-inn/orlando-florida-lied-about-1496251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair