X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Home Service Club - New York City New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scammed Consumer — United States
  • Home Service Club 305 Broadway, Ninth Floor New York City, New York United States

Home Service Club Took money on contract. Did not provide service when requested and disabled my access to them. New York City New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Entered into a contract for home warranty via on-line application.  Automatically made monthly payments for 8 months before needing service.  Requested plumber and garage door repair.  They called to say shower diverter not covered under plumbing contract, but  garage door repair person would call.  No one called.

I called the telephone number listed and was on hold for 10 minutes before the computer finally said no one there to answer phone.  I did not have my contract number so did not leave the message requested.  There is no email address, or any other form of communication.  Only the telephone number.  And the telephone is not answered, so basically there is no way to communicate with this company.

I went to the web site to disconnect my automatic payment, and there is no way to change the information.  I hit the button saying to terminate the contract, and the message said I would receive an email.  I did not receive an email.  I did not receive any other telephone calls.  I never received any service.  And they disconnected my account access.  I can no longer get onto my account.

The address they list in New York and the address they list in Las Vegas both track back to law firms, so I think their physical address is only that of their registered agents.  I do not think this company exists except as a fraud.  This is, in my experience, a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2019 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/home-service-club/new-york-city-took-money-did-1480274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair