X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: chris — United States
  • homebabybuy.com United States

homebabybuy.com homebabybuy.com is FAKE website! Never buy!!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

homebabybuy.com is totally a fraud, a scam! I placed an order on 10/23/19, but they didn't give me any order or shipping confirmation emails. On 11/14/19 I felt strange since it's already 3 weeks and I still didn't receive the order.

I called the 2 contact phones listed on their website and it says the phone is disconnected or no longer in service. I then submitted an online request to cancel the order. Then at 5pm 11/14/19 I got an email saying the package was already delivered on 10/28/19!

I did a search on ups.com for the tracking number given and it says it was received by NGUYEN. We don't know this person at all. We called UPS.com and asked where they sent the order but they didn't provide such information. I sent the sender several emails and there are no responses at all!

I did some search on the Internet about this company called homebabybuy.com. First the domain registered in Vietnam on 10/09/19 (new company). The website is in Kentucky USA, but the address listed points to an empty rural area (?).  Also, the zipcode is for LA. The 2 contact phones are not working either (on purpose?). The online payment transaction in my credit card is linked to BMHLLC, WY.

Please help me and also see what you can do to help others who still don't know this company. It's a new company and they just started cheating. If you didn't get an email confirmation after placing an order, act quickly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2019 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/homebabybuydotcom/fake-website-buy-1487945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair