Complaint Review: I Move Auto / Carlos Sepulveda - FL Wilmington
I Move Auto / Carlos Sepulveda They committed fraud on a national level to over 2,500 consumers!!! FL Wilmington
Every day one auto transport broker called I MOVE AUTO ripoffs a consumer by doing the following:
1) when they receive a quote request they post the vehicle on a national dispatch board pretending to have authorization to move the consumers vehicle (they do this without written authorization).
2) they post the load immediately in an effort to find the first truck able to move the car (before any other reputable auto transporter makes the sale).
3) the unsuspecting consumers gets a call from I MOVE AUTO claiming they actuallly have a truck (they act like a carrier when in fact they are not a carrier - violating the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules.
4) they do not try to find the lowest price possible - they try to find the first truck - any truck - even F rated carriers that have a history of damaging vehicles, trucks that are always late and.... the worst.... trucks that do not carry the correct amount of cargo insurance.
5) A poorly rated carrier hired by I MOVE AUTO will pull scams on customers including the following:
1) add fees that were not expected and then they hold the car hostage until the extra fees are paid.
2) they do not provide a proper bill of lading (a receipt) when they pickup the vehicle. If they forget to put the mileage on the bill of lading and they over book their truck... they hire idiots to drive the cars that should be transported. The consumer has no leg to stand on at the time of delivery. Why? Because the carrier will not let you get in and check your mileage because they demand payment before the vehicle is taken off the truck. Total Scam.
IT IS FOR THESE REASONS AND MANY MANY MORE THAT THIS COMPANY HAS AN F RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2020 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/i-move-auto-carlos-sepulveda/fl-wlmngton-commtted-fraud-1495717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.