X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tatiana — san diego United States
  • Ideal Match 8989 rio san diego san diego, ca United States

Ideal Match did not provide services for what I paid. refused to reimburse. san diego ca

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The company advertise that they have a large database of successful professional educated people. when I came for the interview they tried to huse me and aee how muchoney I can pay. So they started with 13, 000 membership!! When they realized that i was not prepared to pay even a close amount, they agreed on 4500.

Dave told me that I will be very nusy and they promissed at least 3 dates a year. They matched me first with a guy who could hardly walk and obese. I complained and ask for my money back. thru said it was too late. After that I have mot heard feom them, that was in December of 2019. nobody follows up and it is impossible to get anyone to call back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2020 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ideal-match/san-diego-ca-did-provide-i-1498286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair