X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Infinity Exteriors New Berlin, Wi. - New Berlin Wisconsin

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frank — New Berlin WI. United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Infinity Exteriors New Berlin, Wi. 16600 W. Cleveland Ave. New Berlin, Wisconsin United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Last July ( 2020 ) I hired Infinity Exteriors to install a new roof and gutters on my residence, at a cost of $ 14,000.  Their guarantee of 50 years materials and  workmanship repair swayed me to hire them. This last April 29th.( 2021 )  I noticed an aluminum facisa board app. 10 feet long bent up, kinked, and twisted on the S.E. corner area of my roof . I called them that day, explained the problem, and received a " service ticket " and was assured the problem would be taken care of swiftly.

So now, June 7th. 2021 the problem has still not been addressed, a month and a half later ! I have been getting double talk and excuses for them not being able to come to my home and replace the facisa after calling them many times. One man named John from infinity, came out to inspect the damage from their roofers , and exclaimed they were busy repairing leaks from other customers, even though it hasen't rained in nearly 3 weeks to date. I thinking this 50 year guarantee is not worth the paper it's written on, even though the new roof  is only about 10 months old !   BEWARE INFINITY EXTERIORS !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2021 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/infinity-exteriors-new-berlin/sconsin-faulty-roof-1508771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Problem resolved with Infinity Xteriors

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Infinity came and did the proper repair to my new roof.  Satisfied now .

Infinity Exteriors and I have resolved the problem we had.

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 09, 2021

I have resolved the problem I had with Infinity Exteriors. They replaced the damaged aluminum facisa panel.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair