X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: inncerts.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LIZA — United Arab Emirates
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • inncerts.com United Kingdom

inncerts.com INNCERTS Hi This post I am doing for get away from this company as they are a big liar and scammer, as I have paid here $1499 usd for my pmp course and exam they took my whole money and after that they block me from whatsapp I try to reach them mail them but I did not get a reply from them.

I do not know where they seat and do as they have two adressss that is also diecy plus after my payment took they never come back to me,this post I am doing for other person so if they will reach them then they avoid them else they wil do same with you guys what they did with me they will ask for your money and then will say bye to your forever..LOSS MY MONEY THIS IS FAKE  COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2021 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/inncertsdotcom/inncerts-hi-post-i-doing-away-1511959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair