X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • J B Yowell Yowhawk Energy LLC Fort Worth, Texas United States

J B Yowell Yowhawk Energy LLC Failure to Pay, Lied about project, Failed to Pay agreed upon Judgement Fort Worth Texas

I worked on a project for several weeks for Yohawk directly with Jeremy Yowell, when the project was complete and it came time to pay me and the mineral owners that I had leased he decided he didn't want it anymore. Probably because he is a promoter and could not find the capital to obtain the leases.

I filed suit and won, we agreed on a payment plan and he never followed through. He sold the assets to his friend and closed the company before I could file a lien and have Sherrif sale assets. He puts on a big show, but I would not trust him or the crew that associates with him for anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2020 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/j-b-yowell-yowhawk-energy-llc/fort-worth-texas-failure-pay-1497016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair