X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1512673

Complaint Review: James Haydon - Orlando Florida

  • Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: A — Florida Orlando United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • James Haydon 321 N Hampton Ave Orlando, Florida United States

James Haydon Instinct Media Productions Haydon and Bruce Productions took possession of our social media account and used it as his own for months, asking us for money. Orlando Florida

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Is this
Report about YOU
listed on other sites?
Those sites steal
Ripoff Report's
content.
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ripoff Report
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

James is the owner of the company 'Instinct Media Productions' which recently appears to have been renamed as 'HaydonandBruce', Our company has been scammed by him, just like other victims which we have recently spoken to.

He gained access to our social media account while under a contract with us, but when we expressed our concerns about the way he was handling the services listed in the contract he displayed concerning behaviour which eventiually led to him locking us out of our account, asking for money, and claiming that he had performed the services described in the contract when that wasn't the case: 90% of the services described in our contract weren't done at all and the remaining 10% was done negligently and fraudulently, using bots.

He had our social media account in his possession for months; he was using it to like and positively comment on all of his personal posts to create the illusion of positive reviews and engagement, and, also reached out to a potential client (whom we have spoken to) with the list of stolen accounts, encouraging to contact those accounts for reviews of his services (because he'd be the one to reply from those stolen accounts).

While having a hold of our social media account he had access to a lot of sensitive information about our clients and ourselves, he also deleted half the posts on our feed, and was commenting and liking other posts posing as the company. He had even changed our account's public information to his own email and phone number, creating a very serious danger to any potential clients that may have tried to reach out to us during that time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2021 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/james-haydon/orlando-florida-instinct-took-1512673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
Featured Reports

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.

X
What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

WATCH News
Segment Now