X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: James Kelly Lieb Esq#13234 - Cockeysville MD

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — Baltimore MD United States
  • James Kelly Lieb Esq#13234 11426 York Road 1 floor Cockeysville, MD United States

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This greedy attorney James Kelly Lieb Esq is garnishing my check at the worse time in covid-19. Where it's hard for me to buy food and pay my bills. I'm not getting alot of work I only working part-time. I was never given the opportunity to go to court about this case. I sent a letter to the court but I haven't heard anything from them. T

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2020 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/james-kelly-lieb-esq/cockeysville-md-greedy-check-1494103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

If this clown check his fact and stop being greedy

POSTED: Monday, April 20, 2020

If this clown check his fact he will see that I was only one day late turn in my key to Park Plaza Apartment property manager. I was operating my own trucking company and I was out of town. I paid someone else to move me from that apartment to 6300 Greenspring Ave apartment complex.

Why didn't this company come after me at that time in 2004 or 2005 Check your fact public defender. The bill is charging me $583.65 interest. The bill is only $683.40 why should I pay $ 583.65 interest. This is a 16 years ago bill that you could've collected in 2004 or 2005

He Didn't Pay Rent

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, April 19, 2020

Looks like he was so far behind in rent, that the apartment complex finally just sued him and won.  It would also appear that this case was first filed more than 10 years ago, so he either couldn't be found, or could not pay on the judgment.

Mike, there is no sympathy for people who don't pay rent....a long time ago.

I do have evidence that will show I moved in another apartment

POSTED: Sunday, April 19, 2020

I was only one day late turn in my key to the apartment manager. I was out of town I was operating my own trucking company. I have my things moved out of that apartment. I did had another apartment that I can use as evidence that I was living in that same month in my name.

Beware of this greedy heart less law office Kenny Law Group LLC

POSTED: Sunday, April 19, 2020

Beware of this greedy heart less law office Kenny Law Group LLC. The only way they can win a court case by making sure I didn't get the paperwork. This how these greedy heart less attorneys won the case. I do have evidence that will show that I couldn't get the court paperwork.

The Kenny Law Group LLC is heart less and greedy they need to be closed down

POSTED: Sunday, April 19, 2020

This is a greedy heart less law office only care about making money they can care less about how bad everyone in the world is doing at this time. That why this greedy heart less law office came after me at this bad time in history. I would never use they service for nothing. The world do see how heart less and greedy you are in they should never use your service too. I wasn't given the opportunity to go to court to fight this case.

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, April 16, 2020

What is the garnishment for? You failed to state that in your report. I looked up the Law Group but they specialize in many areas of law. Knowing the reason for the garnishment would be helpful.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair