X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jayne Beckwith with “investment opportunities “ - Toronto, Ontario Canada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Toronto Canada
  • Jayne Beckwith with “investment opportunities “ #116 - 250 The Esplanade Toronto, Ontario, Canada United States

Jayne Beckwith with "investment opportunities " to stay far away from her!! Toronto, Ontario Canada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This is to warn anyone who’s been approached by Jayne Beckwith with “investment opportunities “ to stay far away from her!! A couple of years ago my husband, Larry ,  was duped by this woman and her husband, Bill got my Larry all wound up about a “fantastic opportunity“ to invest in cannabis in Canada and USA and, of all places. She said her company, Leviathan Cannabis Group had exclusive rights to build and harvest a facility cannabis  through in Canada, Usa and Colombia.I honestly never knew all the details; I leave the family finances to my husband.But apparently, everything Jayne Beckwith said was bunk.

My husband won’t tell me how much we lost, but I’m certain it was more than 70,000 US.All the supporting information she supplied to my husband was false. Their lawyer, Faiyaz Dean, hasn’t opened his office in months, and her friends and associates, Bill and Stacy Calsbek, now say they don’t know Beckwith.

We’re at a dead-end and resigned to losing our money. Our retirement to Florida had to be postponed. But when I heard about this site - Ripoff- I just had to make this report. Hopefully, someone else will find this and be prevented from making the same mistakes. Don’t believe anything that Jayne Beckwith and her husband  tells you!!!

<br

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2020 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jayne-beckwithawith-stay-far/ron-ontario-canada-beckwith-1498250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair