X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jennifer Lynn Hunter - Simi Valley / westlake village / Thousand Oaks / moorpark /Sherman oaks California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frank — Simi Valley United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Jennifer Lynn Hunter 141 Duesenberg Dr, 5a, Simi Valley / westlake village / Thousand Oaks / moorpark /Sherman oaks , California United States

Jennifer Lynn Hunter Jennifer Lynn mcdevitt Jennifer Lynn Mather Jennifer Lynn Thomas Mike mcdevitt Mike T mcdevitt The biggest fake person you’ll ever see Simi Valley / westlake village / Thousand Oaks / moorpark /Sherman oaks California

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer is full of bs

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jennifer’s response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is Jennifer Hunter

*Author of original report: This guy is so 100% right on the money

*Author of original report: Freedom of speech !

*Consumer Comment: Do you know

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Jennifer Hunter is being pimped by her ex husband mike mcdevitt in order to take advantage of single men's in order to support her drinking and his drug usage she will take you to a date expecting you'll spend some money on her and then hit you with a horrible story about her life.

she is in a need for money and super fast as she is on her way to a BK please be advised don't give her any money and don't let her Take psychological advantage on you in some country's we call this person a fat a*s big p***y w***e kunt but her it's a doctor with degrees who take others people money and take advantage of them for her own personal reasons. Mark my words as I know every fake part of her body that look good from the outside but funny and bad when the cover removed as it's was done by a very bad plastic surgery for 4 times and some of it have scars and some covered by a heavy makeup that when it's comes down make her look like a pig.

so if your into feeding left overs pigs Jennifer is the women of your dreams.

im dieing to get an answer As I have shocking proofs above her and her behavior and her fake bad job and her being a s**t who used and abused men's for money and drinking and getting money for her ex husband mike mcdevitt who use meth in a daily base

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2019 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jennifer-lynn-hunter/simi-valley-westlake-village-1488308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Jennifer is full of bs

AUTHOR: Hunk - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 12, 2019

Jennifer is supporting a drug addict by giving him money to pay his daily drug usage ! She is an alcoholic that would lie in order to get her story look amazing No one will even write bad unless he is the victim of some one who did very wrong to him !!!

In this situation Jennifer cheated and stole money from her husband and used him when he was at work ! She is now on a verge of a Bk and have her clients leaving her ! She can use as many amazing words as you want but in realty there is no smoke unless ther is fire !!!! No one wants to put his dirty Laundry if there is no real reason !

But she stole she cheated and she took advance of her ex husband ! She isn’t Confidential about her clients and the best proof is the fact that she spread her clients name and her patients all over by being proud to say that she’s taking care of this celebrity or data Liberty and mention any names and telling whatever they suffer from !

Don’t give her money and don’t trust her with you into !!!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jennifer’s response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Hello again. Unfortunately we live in a world where anyone can use a computer to hide behind and say hurtful untrue things. It is glaringly obvious that this person ( my ex husband) is trying to damage my reputation.

So let me just share the FACTS: I have never been in trouble with the law or any authority ever. I actually worked for the Ventura County Sheriffs Department in which I passed a 7 year intensive background check. I have never been sued or have had any issues with any professional entity.

I was working at a facility that was sued by a client. I was not at the facility when the said incident took place, I was on vacation and had nothing to do with said incident or was ever named in any law suit or investigation. I was not even a licensed psychologist at the time and was an intern.

I was only interviewed. Unfortunately my Ex husband was gravely affected by the disease of addiction. Out of my control, hence the reason he is my Ex husband which I separated and then divorced from almost 10 years ago so I do not see the relevance.

The issues this person is bringing up have no merit and is very obvious this is a PERSONAL attack on me by a very dangerous person ( my soon to be Ex). And yes the authorities are involved. If anyone has a question or concern they can contact me at any time. Thank you.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is Jennifer Hunter

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Hello to whomever is reading this. I can not believe I have to write this. This is so juvenile, and sad. Do a bit about me. I am currently going through a very bad divorce in which I left my marriage due to my husband’s infidelity. He is also very crazy controlling.

These post are meant to slander me and hurt me. It is very sad that a grown man would do this. I am embarrassed that I even have to write this as this is so childish and juvenile. I have gotten the authorities involved. If anyone has questions or concerns. Feel free to contact me.

This guy is so 100% right on the money

AUTHOR: Anchie - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Just found this out online. I guess this mike guy is a legit ex prison who served time in prison http://www.refat.org/press-releases/michael-mcdevitt-pleaded-guilty/ Here is the doctor amazing reviews on one of her last treatments https://www.rehabs.com/listings/a-step-in-the-right-direction-1381295240/ And another case of sexual assault in Malibu Horizon https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/malibu-horizons/malibu-california-90265/malibu-horizons-malibu-horizons-alcohol-and-drug-treatment-center-sexual-assault-on-patien-893344 https://patch.com/california/malibu/ex-patient-sues-malibu-rehab-center-sexual-assault There is plenty of them I don’t want to have more trust me ! This person not fit for her job and is an alcoholic and support a drug addict who served time in prison. And took financial advantage of people

Freedom of speech !

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Im Entitled to my own personal opinion. !

Do you know

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 26, 2019

that everything you are saying without substantiated proof is consider slander and you can be sued to these reports (yep I saw the first one). My question is what is your problem with this Dr? What did she do to YOU??? What is the reason you continue to slander this individual without her knowledge?? And NO I do not know this person.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair