X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered Clearxhearing aids over six week ago, and as of today 2/26/20 haven't received them.

I have sent several email but, have only received one reply. In that email I was told there was a back up and I would be receiving a tracking number in a day. Finally got the tracking number but, went to check the status the tracking number it had been canceled.

I sent an email to support@cleaxhearingcom asking them to cancel my order #1435 and refund my credit card for $79.97, my email was returned as a HONE NOTICE. I then tried to call the support number but, no answer.

I then tried to go to their website only to find It's not there anymore. I found them on Facebook, checked them out and read all the reviews everything seem find.

I believe this might have been a SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2021 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jerry-ann-crabtree/jacksonville-florida-none-aid-1505528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair