X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jerry Koch - Bellingham Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sean — Bellingham Washington United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Jerry Koch Bellingham, Washington United States

Jerry Koch Koch Charter Management Jerry worked for my company for a couple of months as a yacht broker and performed work on boats, closed two deals, one ended in check fraud and forced our business account to be closed. Bellingham Washington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Jerry came from Newport Beach, California to work in Bellingham. Was given the front desk he asked for and was given 1/2 of the garage of my office for his personal items he stored for over 2 months at no charge. He was given dozens of leads directly from me that I could have simply worked myself.

He closed one deal, a 37' Hunter, with commission due of 1/2 of the 10% commission. Unbenownst to me, he brought a check for nearly 3 times that amount an hour drive away and had a non-signer sign the check. The check was immediately marked as fraud and the funds were returned.

Jerry was still paid his full commission. His second deal was also a lead from me. He tricked VanNess Title to send him all of the money ($8000) for a sale that was on my company documents from start to finish. He would have been paid his 1/2 of $4000 when the funds were sent to my company, but he chose to steal the other $4000 fraudulantly.

Further, after being terminated, he took a company car with roughly $2000 in belongings in the car in the middle of the night from the front of my condo and had it locked in a garage. The Bellingham police found the vehicle and released to me.

Jerry did one good job on a Bayliner wherein he did roughly $6000 in upgrades and repairs and was paid promptly. It seemed out of character for him to blantantly want to steal money from the company, but I would not do business with him under any circumstances had I known this is how he performs.

There is a criminal case pending in which he is named along with another two people who signed fraudulant legal checks/documents with Bellingham PD for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2020 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jerry-koch/bellingham-washington-charter-1490035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair