X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Joe and Drake - New port Richey Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lillian — Clearwater United States
  • Joe and Drake 12230 Mystic ave New port richey fl New port Richey , Florida United States

Joe and Drake (Didnt check credit and got denied) paid 150 for two people!! 813-444-6209 813-658-8519 Scammed me New port Richey Florida

Said they did a credit check when I had the application in front of me checking it every so often, never got a notification about anything. Told me i was denied because of my credit they NEVER checked.

Paid $150 for me and my bf for the application fee. Joe and Drake are SCAMMERS. Not the first time theyve been reported either. Looks like they've been playing this game for a few years now since the last report was in 2017

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2019 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/joe-drake/new-port-richey-florida-didnt-1475930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content