X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Robert — Ahoskie NC United States
  • joemurrayrealty.com 1309 First St W Ahoskie, NC United States

joemurrayrealty.com Joe Murray threatening me to charge me a commission when they didn't sell my house Ahoskie NC

Carolyn Martin listed my home through Joe Murray realty.  They never showed it once in over 6 months. I told them to take the listing down and cancel the listing agreement.  The property sat vacant all this time while I have a mortgage.

I have since moved someone else in the property for rent and now they claiming entitlement to a commission and still have my house listed and disturbing my tenants from quiet enjoyment.

This company is very unprofessional and need their real estate license taken away.  No one should have to pay for something they didn't earn. Scammers and they should be ashamed trying to take advantage of my situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2020 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/joemurrayrealtydotcom/ahoskie-nc-joe-murray-charge-1497017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair