X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rita — Seattle Washington United States
  • John A. Bender 1001 Fourth Ave, Suite 4400 Seattle, Washington United States

John A. Bender Bender Law PLLC harassed me when I'm pregnant almost causing a miscarriage Seattle Washington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Attorney John A. Bender of Seattle, Washington is someone I had contact with in a professional capacity, in which I told him about instances of child abuse that are happening and the higher-ups involved in the cover-up are being protected by people in the system. Unfortunately, this kind of situation has become all too common in America.

Instead of doing the right thing and speaking up on behalf of the children, Bender chose to come after me and he mercilessly harassed me for months threatening me and my family that we may even be jailed if we are not careful. I was pregnant at the time, and one day after Bender angrily came at me during a meeting, I bled. This was a huge scare of a miscarriage for me.

Now, Bender is trying to reinvent himself at a new law firm, but do not be fooled. In addition to everything else, he is completely overpriced for what he offers. He has "gotten ahead" by toeing the line, not because he is a talented lawyer. Please inform yourself and avoid Bender Law PLLC at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2021 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/john-bender/settle-wshington-lw-pllc-im-1505568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair