X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jonespas.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kem — Denver CO United States

Jonespas.com SHERILIN WILLIAMS LLC Took my money for an item listed as in stock which they did not have.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 2/24 I attempted to purchase a TP-Link KL130 color smart bulb listed as "in stock"... and still is. I was told my transaction was cancelled because they had no stock and that it would take 15 to 30 days for a refund. I used Google Pay and thought perhaps there was just a bug in the order process so I tried it again.

My card was charged twice, went through completely, despite the notice that the transaction was cancelled both times. The biggest issue here is, the item is shown as "in stock" until a purchase of that item is attempted. Then, the money goes to SHERILIN WILLIAMS LLC but no product is provided. Theorectically, they will issue a refuend in about a month but either way, this is a dirty and deceptive deal.

When an item is out of stock, there should be NO CHARGE. If a charge does go through, the transaction should be cancelled so it never get passed the "Pending" status. The company also does not list any direct contact info on their website, just forms. I will be filing a dispute with my bank, NEVER using Jonespas.com again and help raise awarness that this is a corrupt vendor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2020 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/jonespasdotcom/sherilin-williams-llc-took-1492300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair