X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Joom.com

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ronald — Irvington NJ United States

Joom.com Don't waste your time or money. If you need a refund, you won't get one.

I ordered 2 sweatsuits from this company Joom.com and upon receipt of the items the pant length for both sweatsuits were shorter can described. I attempted to contact support on their site about a refund and have gotten nothing but the run around.

The first time I received a response from a person asking for picture images showing the short pant length. I did so and emailed them back.

Then I was contacted a second time by another rep and asked me for proof of length by measuring tape and take picture images and send back. I did so (including a video clip) and still nothing.

I heard back a third time from yet again another rep who asked me for pictures showing the sweatsuit top and bottom side by side including picture image of inside tag. I did so and sent. Still nothing mentioned about a refund.

And finally for the fourth time, a new rep contacted me asking me to retrieve the original packaging first before considering a refund. It's very evident this company does not honor their refund policy and has no intention of doing so or providing customer service with a refund or exchange.

They are completely unprofessional and scammed me out of my money and zero customer service. Everytime I tried to reply and get resolution a new person would contact me. Every time I sent a reply with evidence, I get a new response and request from a different person asking me yet again, for more evidence.

I'm so irritated and disgusted. I see no resolution to my issue. All I wanted was a refund or exchange for longer pants. What a waste of time. I had to complain and report so no one else has to waste their time or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2019 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/joomdotcom/dont-waste-time-money-need-1486546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content