X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tina Nguyen — Buena Park Ca United States
  • Juan C Algredo Ramos 2701 Fairwiew St, Apt H6 Santa Ana, , CA United States

Juan C Algredo Ramos Carlos David Algredo took deposit and disappear Santa Ana, CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Carlos Algredo was a referal from a good friend from a property management group.  He did most of the work for this property company.   I hired his for a few job before which we completed.

I contracted him to renovate a vacancy 2 bedroom unit completion date of 3 weeks with 4 payment installment.  Price quoted for $6900.   Due to covid most of payment is via Zelle and inspection is by video or pictures.   I paid $2000 after received picture of demo and some painted walls and deposit to order cabinets and windows.   I paid second installment of $2000 for cabinets and windows.  I show up 3 weeks only to find my unit been demo out.

No cabinets, no new windows, trash dumped in the back yard.  I been trying to call me and text but no reply for over a month.  He told me he was license and forward a bit as referrence that have a licence number and his name as a rep.  I call the company in referrence to the contrat license number and was told he does not know Carlos Algredo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2020 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/juan-c-algredo-ramos/santa-ana-arlos-david-took-1501109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair