What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: JUST FLY - India/USA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glenn — Fayeteville, NC. United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • JUST FLY India/USA United States

JUST FLY Lied after I cancelled a ticket with medical docs,and sold me another ticket they didn't really have. India/USA

*Author of original report: They are complete ripoff artists.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was initially sold two airline tickets. Cancelled girlfriends because she had a medical reason for not flying. They approved it then said I would have a refund in 7 days. It's been 5 weeks and no refund, and NOE their telling me it could be 14-16 weeks to see if they even get approval after telling me 5-6 times it was already approved.

Then they sold me an earlier flight to get home. Left my kids one day early got to the airport and there was new reservation for me. They debited my account for the new ticket two times for two different amounts. I got stuck on an all nighter 24 hour flight time to get from Sacramento to Fayetville, NC.

I spent literally 16 hours on the phone with Just Fly. It takes alway's one hour for them to just initaally answer the phone.

Just Fly even told me that they sent the refund to my bank. My debit card was comoprimised so they said call your bank and tell them to "Take Dispute Out" did that with Jibu from Just Fly on the phone, and there was no dispute because they NEVER sent it. They are a scam company that operates out of India,but sell tickets worldwide. Don't use them. You'll get screwed. P.S. The rate (price) for the "Fake Ticket" will mysteriously go up too?

Scam,Scam,Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2021 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/just-fly/indiausa-lied-after-i-ticket-1510550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They are complete ripoff artists.

AUTHOR: Glenn - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I did get a refund out of my $575.00 for $281.00. Must of been more fee's. Don't do business with them. They'lll even sale you ticket they don't have access to just to get money out of your pocket!!