X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My complaint is with Justfly on the internet.  On March 7, 2020 I booked a flight on Justfly.  It was for 2 nonstop flights (Philadelphia/Nashville) for a cost of $254.00 flying with American Airlines.   After completing all information/credit card, the final page came up to finalize it.  It had two lines with the flight info.  At the bottom right the cost showed $254.00. This is exactly what I wanted.  I clicked book.  The last page came up and said I would be getting an email in a couple of hours confirming everything.

When I looked at my email hours later, it was changed.  The nonstop flight #1640 with American Airlines going to Nashville was correct.  The nonstop flight #5197 coming from Nashville to Philadelphia with American Airlines was changed to a one stop flight #4495 and #148. The cost was reduced to $209.00.  This is not what I wanted.   I was willing to pay the additional cost for two nonstops.     Later in the early evening on March 7 I went on Justfly web site to see the original coming home nonstop flight I had booked and the cost jumped to over $1300.00.  The website says you can cancel within 24 hours.  When I tried to cancel early Saturday evening, March 7, they were charging me $75.00.  (I went on the Justfly’s site Sunday morning and it is almost $1600.00!)

I went on Justfly’s site once again to try to contact them directly. I clicked on Customer Support. I could find no way to contact them directly regarding the change they made.  I  tried Justfly on line chat https://ww.justfly.com/service/support  (there was no live chat) I tried Phone number 800-717-5015 (no option to choose complain.  So I chose my booking and waited 25 minutes and hung up)

I have to keep the flight, so I don’t want my money back. The flight is for my son who doesn’t like traveling by plane, so the least amount of time getting off/on a plane is best for him.

How is it legal for Justfly to change part of the flight after clicking book?  I should be able to get what I originally booked and paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2020 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/justfly/glen-mills-pa-line-changed-i-1492696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair