X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Karie L Peasnall - ogden Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: MICHAEL — roy Utah United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Karie L Peasnall 3630 Gramercy ave ogden, Utah United States

Karie L Peasnall Karie rivera, Elevation paint and design. llc Fake scandalous, abusive, liar, liar, scam artist. ogden Utah

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Karie pretended to be something she definatly is not, Nice. she lied and made me belive she cared.  Then she procedded to use me for everything she could. mainly to work for free on her house while she got made up then lie to me and go to the bar, this went on almost a year. then i took her under my wing in a painting buissines. being the nice guy i was i tried with all i had to help her and make it work. i gave 150% she gave 20% if that. then one day she dissapered, for  6 weeks. no communication at all jus bs lies. meanwhile while im out busting my tail, to get leads , estimate, invoice do the jobs just just trying to survive, Karie was busy signing me off the llc, illeagally. and off the bank account, again with no communication at all, just more lies,  then one day she just shows back up with this rediculous hollier than thou attitude, slanders my name into the ground with my customers.

to the tune of $1600 in loss for me in about an hours time. then she stole every dime i had. without remorse. this is someone i cared deeeply for who never gave anything back at all ever. this is how she paid me back. when i investigated her i found out she is nothing but lies, her nature is fake sad just plain wrong. im sending this to try to prevent her from doing this to someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2020 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/karie-l-peasnall/ogden-utah-peasna-rivera-c-1501770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair