X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ken Presti Auctions - Glen Wild New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glen — Toms River United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ken Presti Auctions 361 Glen Wild road Glen Wild , New York United States

Ken Presti Auctions non payment of goods sold and theft of personal files Glen Wild New York

*Consumer Suggestion:

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In May of 2019 I hired Mr. Ken Presti auctioneer of 361 Glen Wild Road ,Glen Wild New York to sell all of my belongings at 159 lakewood Drive in Dingmans Ferry Pa..I was down sizing to a mobil home .The goods were Kubota Diesel tractor paid price of 23,000.00 Honda snow blowers, full wood shop macinery Table saws etc .He was able to sell my goods almost immedialey .He paid  me a littl over 5000,00 dollars .I have figuured he still owes me close to 20,000.00 dollars .I have taken him to small claims court .He was a no show .I won by default .To this date of April of 2021 .He still has not paid me nor gotten in touch with me .

The monies from this sale were to go to my Fathers nursing home bill .He was aware of this at the time .To anybody else out there who he has ripped off .This is my story .Do not do business with this man .He ha numerous complaints from others he has done the to .one widow needed  the money to pay her husbands funeral costs .Good luck if you involved with him in any business transaction .

Glen A Dougherty

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2021 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ken-presti-auctions/glen-wild-new-york-non-goods-1507197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I CAN HELP

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, April 19, 2021

Reach out to me as soon as you have a minute, I can help you. This is no scam either, look me up before you call or email me, I'm a real guy, haha...

Jeff Firman

469-424-3033 ext 536

Jeff.Firman@tuckeralbin.com

I won't waste any of yours or my time..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair