X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sarah — Meridian United States
  • Kennected United States

Kennected Kennected is two companies one that charges you an onboarding fee the other doesn't - Save your money

*Author of original report: Kennected Issue Resoloved

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I recently joined Kennected for LinkedIn Automation, they wanted to charge me an onboarding fee of $1700 then a while on the phone dropped in to $700.  I declined and told them to reach out to me later.  They came back with an onboarding fee of $500.  I asked what this fee was since many of their competitors do not have one.  They said it was because they provided all these extra services, helped you optimize your LinkedIn profile, and your templates.

I had my onboarding meeting and was extremely disappointed.  The LinkedIn profile review was ok a 3m review with the comments, "it looks fine."  The templates were everything LinkedIn automatically writes for you.  I asked on multiple occasion and directly because they will run your around if they had someone the wrote templates that get results, not just the standard Linkedin templates, she never would answer me. By day two, I was expressing my issues with the company and letting them know they had not delivered what they had promised, and I wanted a refund.

I had multiple chats and they would not give me a straight answer stating I had to have an appt. with someone days later.  I started to research other companies and came across Lead Connect and discovered it was an identical platform with no onboarding fee and half the price.  I found this interesting so started a trial, turns out it is a sister company.  In fact, it is such a "same program" my templates already populated from Kennected.

I disclosed this to Kennected and told them I was upset to find out they were charging their US clients an onboarding fee and no clients that used Lead Connect.

After 7days they finally said they weren't going to refund my onboarding fee.  I filed a dispute with my bank and will likely file with the Better Business Bureau next.  Do not waste your money on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2020 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kennected/two-companies-charges-fee-1500742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Kennected Issue Resoloved

AUTHOR: Sarah - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, October 12, 2020

After a week of back and forth, Kennected responded to my issues and set me up with a proper onboarding to there system.  They went above and beyond what would be expected to resolve the issues I was having.  Crossing my fingers they work escalate calls instead of leaving you with a tier 1 customer service team member in the future.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair