X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I cancelled my order within the 14 days on 2/21. They still charged my card. I was told I would receive a refund of $88.46. It has been two weeks and no refund. Customer service claims my card has been declined when they refund.

My credit union states there have been no attempts to refund. This company does not respond to emails and I get the same story when I call. They just refuse to refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2020 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/keto-blaze-extreme/refuse-refund-money-1492582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair