X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered womens clothing early December.  I tried calling right after Christmas to say some items didn't fit--no one answered the phone.  Finally reached them after the New Year (Darren-owner) who said they "go away" over the holidays.  Explained what didn't fit--he said not to worry--don't bother returning anything at this time but he would send other sizes--which he did.  They didn't fit either so I returned everything.  My credit card was charged $253.00.  I have proof he received the returned items but he did NOT refund my money.  I filed disputes with Chase Visa--they said I was being denied a refund since I did not return the items.

I have read similar reports on this company.  BUYER BEWARE!!!  I am also moving my account with Chase--over 20 years with them.  I cannot do business with a firm who will not believe in its clients, even when proof is submitted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2019 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kings-kross-knickers/latham-new-york-ripped-1478155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair