X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Only Kittens - Pune Maharashtra

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Delhi India
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Only Kittens Pune , Maharashtra India

Only Kittens Only Kittens, Pune Only kittens, wanowrie, India Persian cats, only kittens, Pune, India onlykittensindia@gmail.com Onlykittens.com Onlykittens.in Only kittens 7757832999 Sold me 2 unvaccinated kittens infected with Feline Parvo Virus that died within days Pune Maharashtra

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased two kittens from Onlykittens, Pune in 2019. The breeder lied about them being vaccinated properly and they both came infected with Feline Parvo Virus. Here is my review with photos and doctor’s reports.

Despite the best treatment money could buy they both died within days. I spend 40,000INR on their purchase and almost five times that money on their treatment and supplies. When I    asked  onlykittens, Pune for a refund they refused saying they sell healthy cats and this has never happened before.

I went to their google page and posted my review with pics. There I saw customer had been defrauded by onlykittens and they had sold him a kitten with FIP. As soon as I posted my  review onlykittens deleted their google page. My reviews were deleted from all their social media sites.Why is Onlykittens.in deleting their negative reviews?

The explanation given to me by onlykittens, Pune was that their kittens looked healthy. Kittens can look perfectly healthy and yet carry deadly viruses that will kill them in days. Onlykittens.com is selling infected cats. You won't find any genuine onlykittens reviews because they delete them.

Please buy from a verified breeder with ethical breeding practices. This is not just about money but about an innocent animal’s life.Onlykittens, Pune is a breeder blaming customers for their own malpractices.Onlykittens.com  is a fraudulent breeder selling sick cats and they need to be shut down.

I am attaching a picture of the other negative review  from the google page that Onlykittens deleted. Onlykitten's explanation to people is “fine and healthy from my side”. What does that mean? Is that a substitute for a vaccinating and testing them? Seriously, this attitude is laughable and makes me furious at their callousness. Do not buy from Onlykittens.com or onlykittens.in

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2020 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kittens/pune-maharashtra-pune-india-1497965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair