X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I made the mistake of giving Kolin "Lukas" DesShazo thousands of dollars in cash on a handshake/friendship.  As a friend I trusted him in which that was my first mistake!  I should have known better!  "Nothing mixes with money" my father use to always say and I failed!

Kolin was to take the funds, set it up an account and teach me how the system worked but to get any kind of information from him such as learning of a "wallet" was like pulling out a dead tooth!  He'd  given me  several bogguss wallet access account numbers that I never have been able to get into!   If he'd attempted explaining something to me and I didn't understand he'd get mad and irate as if it were my fault and hang-up!

I've been blocked by him his and phone numbers have been disconnected so I have no more contact but you wanna know something?... I know that there will be a day that he pays the price of all his wrong doings weather it's here on earth or when he stands before our Heavenly Father (that's if he even makes to the gates of heaven... lol!)  In any case he will pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2020 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/kolin-lukas-deshazo/connedscammed-money-1491847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair