X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Larrowe Property Management - Myrtle Beach South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: L.C — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States
  • Larrowe Property Management 516 Broadway Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States

Larrowe Property Management Larrowe Beach Rentals Gave someone access to my room and I was robbed. Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was staying at a vacation rental that I rented through Larrowe and they give you a code to get into your room.  Unfortunately,  they don't have any security measures because someone called and pretended to be me and said they got locked out of their room.

Larrowe didn't ask them for any verification on identity.  They just sent them a text message with the new code. They stole everything I had in there except my toiletries.  Larrowe did absolutely nothing to make this right,  when it was their fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2020 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/larrowe-property-management/myrtle-beach-south-carolina-i-1493144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair