X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Latam Airlines - GOIÂNIA Goiás

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Victor — GOIÂNIA Brazil
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Latam Airlines GOIÂNIA, Goiás Brazil

Latam Airlines The airline canceled my flights twice, and now wants to charge me to reschedule it. GOIÂNIA Goiás

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought an airline ticket in November 2019, where the day of the trip was for 05/28/2020, tickets for 2 people, my wife, and I. Origin: Goiânia and destination: Rio de Janeiro (SDU), round trip. The trip for 05/28 was canceled by the airline, they didn't even contact me to inform about the cancellation, I looked on the website and called the agency where I bought the tickets (Trip.com), well, the tickets were rescheduled for 09/14/2020.

At the beginning of the month when checking on the Latam website, I see that my tickets that had already been rescheduled for September, were canceled again, without any prior notice, I had already made new hotel reservations. Now to make matters even worse, I contacted Latam and the travel agency to see why the tickets were canceled again, both said they cannot say the reason for the cancellation, and that I should choose a date by May 2021, well, I chose a date at the end of May 2021, considering that if I chose another date that year, it would probably be canceled again.

But at the beginning of the month I receive an e-mail from the travel agency informing me that Latam only allows for one rescheduling without fee, and that now I would have to pay a difference of R$ 966.06 Brazilian Reals to reschedule these tickets! It seems like a bad joke with the consumer, I didn't understand anything, because they cancel my trips twice, without any notice, and now they want to charge me to reschedule! Since I, the customer, never canceled anything! I really need your help to resolve this situation.

I need a solution, I call Trip.com they inform that (LATAM) is overcharging to reschedule my tickets! I call Latam, tell me to call Trip.com, in this way I am, without tickets, without a refund, without rebooking!

I already had my tickets canceled 2 times by them. I need a solution, as there are no conditions and of course I´m having so much trouble with these cancelations of tickets that were not canceled by me! This makes no sense. That way I'm being harmed 3 times !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2020 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/latam-airlines/goiznia-goizas-airline-twice-1497699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair