X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ledger (Maker and Seller of Nano X & Nano S in Paris France - Paris

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John Meyers — Columbus Ohio United States
  • Ledger (Maker and Seller of Nano X & Nano S in Paris France 35 Rue De Claire Paris, France

Ledger (Maker and Seller of Nano X & Nano S in Paris France Purchase of Nano X & Nano S was returned and refused to return my funds. Paris

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

A few weeks ago, I decided to buy a digital wallet to put my crypto currency into. My friend told me that the Nano X was the best way to go. I went online and tried to buy a Nano X & a Nano S. When I tried to pay for the items. The website for Ledger told me there was a computer problem, so I re-entered the information. I subsequently learned that Ledger decided to send two orders to me, the original which their computer system told me there was an error and a second one when I did not think the first order went through.

I tried repeatedly to stop the order, but they are using bots and kept getting texts to tell them what the problem was. I then received an email a few days later and the person informed me that I should have told them I did not want the order. I did, but they told me it was too late.

I then returned the packages UNOPENED to the address listed on their website. There was no one to call or talk to about this and the company does not respond to emails for a few days.

I have taken this up with my credit card company and have the shipping information that I provided to the company. They still refuse to pay me and told me I sent it to the wrong address although this is the only address listed!

BEWARE if you buy directly from the manufacturer, Ledger SAS. You may want to buy it from another vendor such as Amazon. The company will not respond so I may be forced to go to small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2021 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ledger-maker-seller-nano-x-s/pari-purchae-wa-returned-fund-1505299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair