X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Leonard J. Smolinski, MS, LPC, Counselor, Ozark, AL Alabama - Ozark Alabama

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Country Girl — Dothan Alabama United States
  • Leonard J. Smolinski, MS, LPC, Counselor, Ozark, AL Alabama 389 James Street Ozark, Alabama United States

Leonard J. Smolinski, MS, LPC, Counselor, Ozark, AL Alabama Len Smolinski Wrong Diagnosis By a Nut Bag Ozark Alabama

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Mr. Smoinski was doing "therapy" with me for over a year. He decided that I had a mental illness but never told me.  Instead, he told my husband!  My husband told my kids and my friends that Mr. Smolinski said that I was crazy.  I found out what Mr. Smolinski did and I confronted him!!  Mr. Smolinski told me that he shared the information with my husband that I had a severe mental illness.

I went to a different psychologist and told the doctor what happened and asked him if I had the mental illness that Mr. Smolinski said that I had.  The psychologist said that I DID NOT have that mental illness, that I was NOT crazy, and that Mr. Smolinski should never have made such a bad diagnosis and should never have talked about me behind my back to my husband.

This mistake by Mr. Smolinski caused my children and my friends to worry about me for no reason.  My husband is furious. It is one thing to make a mis-diagnosis.  It is a very different thing to tell everyone except the client!

This man is a quack and a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2019 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/leonard-j-smolinski-ms-lpc-al/abama-len-wrong-diagnosis-nut-1477208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair