X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: United States
  • lin price United States

lin price lini price lini skin food liniskinfood.com lin price owner of lini skin food ripped me off

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Lin Price ripped me off. I unfortunately engaged in doing business with Lin price unfortunately to find out that all she was is a liar and a trickster. She owes me money and refusing to pay me, I also had a lot of my time wasted and when ever she told me she was doing something it never happened, she lied every single time till the last straw when I asked for my money and she said I am not getting it and or any products. She had me wait and waste a business day as well waiting only to be tricked on this as well.

Please beware of doing business with this person or their company as you might end up lied to tricked and financially damaged as I am and be having to waste a lot of time and write complaints like this online, I am filing a claim with consumer affairs as well as it is not fair to get tricked for products, money, or have your time wasted and be lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2021 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lin-price/i-i-skin-food-iskinfooddotcom-1503827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair