X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Missy — Stuart Florida United States
  • Love hope & Action 1760 SE saleneo rd Stuart, Florida United States

Love hope & Action Liahia DHS Scam & Fraud Stuart Florida

I visited the mission off and on for the last three years. I was part of a us army sting there .I returned let them hold my paper work . They started attacking over my income.  They were accused of stealing retirements, sleeping with one another, sharing private medical information  threw Nepitism and street DHS workers they were sharing prescriptions.. During the attack over income the tip was I was going to get attacked by a prision gang if I didn't kick down my pay from my job & law suit.  Thier was to many deaths and attacks at the mission. If there was a payout some lived and sadley some did not .

A cop showed up at the camp site .he said I can voluntary it invulntary commit you. He said say you want to hurt yourself. I said no I don't want to hurt myself. He repeated  it  and took me to the hospital. I got a 4500 dollar medical bill. They arrested another us federal hitman turns out Brenda was attached to the US federal hitman and they wrote my medical infirinform wrong. All of it was recorded . DHS Scams are dangerous and thier stealing income and numerous fraud complaintes have been reported at this mission  . This is not my first malpractice mission or DHS scam .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2019 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/love-hope-action/stuart-florida-liahia-dhs-1486645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content