X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William — Citronelle AL United States
  • LTFASHION LTD United States

LTFASHION LTD Told me it would be 3 - 7 days to ship. Then told me it would be 7 -12 days to pack. I opened a PayPal dispute then they marked the package as shipped to try and down play the dispute.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

If it does ineed show up I will refuse the package since they asked me if I still wanted it and I told them no and they marked the items as shipped anyway to try to make out with the dispute.

Multiple reports of this are on PayPal which I didn't know these are indeed scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2020 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ltfashion/told-days-ship-pack-i-opened-1493427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair