X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LumoStat Cream -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ANGELA — North Carolina United States

LumoStat Cream Repeat charges back to back after the initial charge

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Don't buy! They will keep charging you repeatedly and month later (today for me) they attempted to charge some bogus charge for $99 for something else. Thankfully it wouldn't work because I used a "burner" card through a free app called "Privacy" just to protect my real card just for this reason! NEVER USE YOUR REAL CARDS TO PURCHASE ANYTHING ONLINE! (The screenshot isn't even a complete list but the latest of the list of declines from privacy) I know it was LumoStat because I used that particular card one use "burner" and labeled it "LumoStat" so it couldn't be used after the first time.

As you can see they attempted to charge it over and over. (The one decline I marked out was my fault on another card when I was attempting to pay my trash collection online lol. I put the amount too low and it kicked it back  So I had to up the spend amount. But hey, it works!) That's why I love using the Privacy app!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2021 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/lumostat-cream/repeat-charges-after-initial-1503576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair